Blog Sale

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Favourite Lush Goodies


I had my hair chemically straightened recently (I know I know, it leaves hair all dry n damaged but if I didn’t do it I’d have hair like candyfloss) and after having it done I can’t get my hair wet for 4 days so this evening was the first time I’ve actually been completely submerged in water for approximately 107 hours – not that I’m counting or anything :)

Now because I’d had to wait so long I figured I may as well make an occasion out of it so I headed to Lush and picked up a few old favourites cos nothing beats a nice long hot bath with candles, bath bombs and the new issue of Glamour magazine.



I got a Think Pink bath bomb so seeing how I’d started down the pink n girly path I decided to just stick with it and also got Creamy Candy Bath, Sugar Babe and Curly Wurly shampoo... All of which I absolutely love but I couldn’t help noticing the solid shampoos. I’ve heard rave reviews but haven’t tried them, probably just because the whole concept seems to alien when compared to what I’m used to.

Anyone else tried the solid shampoos? Or have any other Lush favourites you couldn’t live without?

1 comment:

binia said...

I like the solid shampoos! I was skeptical at first, but they lather really nicely!
The only probably is finding a decent container to put them in - I wouldn't reccomend the LUSH tin, because if you put it in wet, it gets a smushy!

I think a soap dish would be best.