Blog Sale

Thursday 28 October 2010

My first (and hopefully not last!) blog award


Hello all, just a quick post to mention my first ever blog awards! I received these from the lovely Real Girls Beauty who I've been following for quite a while cos her blog is rather awesome!

I'm slightly embarrassed to admit just how excited and pleased I am about these awards. So much so in fact that when I found out I woke my flatmate straight away to share the good news. He wasn't nearly as excited as me. Strange.

Anyway, I just wanted to do a little post on this because it was really appreciated and although I blog just because I enjoy it it's good to know someone actually likes reading my (sometimes totally nonsensical) ramblings :)

16 comments:

ElenaKat said...

congrats!! :)

The Editor said...

congrats and may u have more to come :P

Helene said...

Congrats:)

Christina Marie said...

Congratulations :) x

Leticia said...

Congratulations!!

Allana said...

Congrats :}

-AnGiEpInK- said...

You deserve that award hun..^_^..

Stacey said...

Ahh Congrats, you very much deserve it! x

http://thehqofbeauty.blogspot.com

Rachelx said...

Congratulations! I love your blog! X

Audrey♥ said...

congrats hun! You deserve them! x

Stevista said...

Hehe congrats on the award!! ;) xxx

Miss War Paint (Nic) said...

I love reading your ramblings :-) xxx

Anonymous said...

Aww congratulations! :) xxx

Rica said...

congrats hun!

All Made Up said...

Thank you very much everyone! I'm looking forward to awarding other bloggers too... Only problem will be narrowing them down cos I love so many :)

Unknown said...

a world of congrats honey xx

HUGE BLOG GIVEAWAY http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com/
Over $400 worth of pizes xx