Blog Sale

Monday 14 March 2011

FOTD a bit 1990s bit I’m liking it :)

I recently picked up some Miss Sporty So Matte foundation, the quality of which has already seriously impressed me! (gonna do a full review after I've used it for a couple of weeks) Using that as inspiration I opted for a fairly matte look today; I even avoided using a shimmery blush *le gasp!*
Anywho, I figured the foundation was worth a mention cos I did my makeup just after 6am and took these pics at 10.30pm just before I got a shower… As you can see it has actually stayed fairly matte throughout the day and although there’s definitely some shine on my forehead it’s nothing a little powder wouldn’t sort out. Pretty decent result for a foundation that only cost £3.49 I reckon! :)

Face :
Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch concealer (2 natural)
So Matte Perfect Stay foundation (01 light)
Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks (peach melba)
Sleek blush (pixie pink)

Eyes :
NYC eye cube (tony)
Bourjois Petit Guide de Style (14 Mauve à Croquer)
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner (blackest black)
Max Factor Lash Extension Effect Mascara (black)

Lips :
NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (sex machine)
Vaseline (my lips have been ridiculously dry recently!)

12 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW that staying power is amazing!! I've also never heard of that brand, i love hearing about new products!

Be automatically entered in my March giveaway by following my blog xx http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com/

itgirlsbeware said...

Totally reminds me of Lisa Loeb in the video "Stay" *two thumbs up*

Alison said...

Not that I go there often but I have spotted Miss Sporty make up in Poundland.

Stilistele said...

nice one!

Unknown said...

OOOOOOOO i want to try this now. Loving the new pics with you in them :)
xx

Billi said...

lovely :)
pretty Blushed

Stacey said...

Another pretty look! I love the 90's and that is some staying power, so cheap too x

Katie said...

Looks lovely, that foundation sounds great, I've been really impressed with highstreet foundations at the moment!

xxx

Neena Jay said...

I love NARS lip liners as well...

their new coral-peach color for summer is perfect

I am now following you...return the favor n' lets expand the community.

Thanx in advance,

NeenaJay
Neenajay.blogspot.com
youtube: theneenajay

Marisa said...

You look gorgeous! I love your eyes (:

All Made Up said...

Thanks for all the comments :)

Alison my local poundland always has rubbish makeup! I’m so jealous!!

Celebrity Media Appearances sydney said...

That looks so great! That's definitely something I want to look into doing. :)