Blog Sale

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation

Best for : Everyone

Why : Whether my skin is annoyingly dry, oily, spotty, blotchy or just plain dull I always find that this foundation looks fab and I’d definitely consider it one of my all time favourites

Coverage : Medium. The coverage this gives is extremely natural and I love how I don’t look too dewy or too matte. Even after a late night I find I only need a teensy bit of concealer around my eyes cos this does a great job of hiding those horrible blue-ish half moons that appear under each eye

Price : A bargaintastic £6.00

Other stuff : There are only a handful of foundations that I’ve fallen in love with over the years and this is one of them. Even when I have dry sensitive patches around my eyes and cheeks this doesn’t irritate them and if I’m in a rush and don’t have time to pick n choose specific makeup products then this is always a reliable option. Oh and the little squeezy tube is quite handy as I’m a clumsy oaf so there’s no chance of this breaking if (of course I mean when) I drop it

4 comments:

Aimee. said...

I had that foundation once and found that it made me really sore around the eyes ! for sumreason...? but i do have sesitive skin - and think i was working nights so.... =/ lol xxx

Yu said...

I find this a bit dewey, and couldn't find a perfect match to me but I mix it with another oil-free foundation and it's perfect! :P Lol.

yourstrulypam said...

I have this one but have not used it. I think I'm insterested in the two foundation that is full coverage. Hmmm...This tempts me to want to buy more foundation.

All Made Up said...

Aimee when it comes to makeup my mum is a total nightmare to buy for cos everything seems to irritate her eyes too! Does it not make shopping for skincare goodies a bit of a nightmare? ♥

Yu I’d be exactly the same! If a product doesn’t quite work for me I’ll go out of my way to find a solution because I just hate dumping stuff that I’ve barely used :)

yourstrulypam if you're anything like me it probably doesnt take much to convince you to buy more foundation :p