Blog Sale

Sunday 29 May 2011

5 of the best pink lip glosses £1 - £4

I’m a sucker for a nice pink lipgloss… I might have dozens that I adore but it really doesn’t take much arm-twisting to persuade me to buy another pretty much every time I’m shopping for new makeup :)

Like most of my makeup collection the majority of items are from the drugstore but every now n then I’m happy to splash out on a high-end gloss if I genuinely think it’s worth the money and doesn’t cost an arm and a leg just cos of the nice packaging and fancy ads!

I like some of my bargain drugstore glosses as much as ones that are 7 times the price so wanted to compile a little list of some favourites that are cheap as chips, regular drugstore and high end

Lets start with the £1-£5 price range :


Natural Collection Juicy Lip Gloss in Raspberry Ripple £1.99
Miss Sporty Fabulous Gloss in Paris (022) £1.99
17 Ultimate Volume Lip Gloss in Butterfly Cake £3.99
MUA Makeuo Academy Lip Gloss in shade 3 £1
Accessorize Diamond Sparkle Lip Gloss in Starlet (8) £4

No comments: