Blog Sale

Monday 5 December 2011

Best face mask for BRIGHTENING

Liz Earle Brightening Treatment Mask
On the back of the bottle this says “Not suitable for sensitive skin” and that kinda warning always gets me really excited because as far as I’m concerned it translates to “this is a serious mask that is gonna give serious results” And as with all things Liz Earle it really does

This is one of the best masks I’ve ever used and there are no downsides as far as I can see. The packaging is great and even comes with a pump so it dispenses the exact amount you need for each use. The texture of the cream is dense and smooth and it smells natural and herby
I presume it’s the mix of stimulating and soothing ingredients in this but it manages to brighten my skin and make it feel really refreshed and radiant without stripping it or leaving any redness or blotchiness. Did I mention that it does all that after 2 minutes? Yep, seriously. So it really is all that and a bag of chips

Summary :

Cost - £13.50
Size – 50ml
How long does it need to be left on – 30 seconds – 2 minutes

No comments: