Blog Sale

Thursday 8 December 2011

Soap & Glory - The Righteous Butter
It’s currently 3.20am and I’ve just had a shower. Even though I’m exhausted and looking forward to sleepy time I still spent 5 minutes applying my body lotion. And to me that’s the sign that it’s a really really good one!

I’ve been using this on and off for about 3 years now (Brand loyalty? Pfft, no chance!)
Like most of the Soap & Glory goodies I’ve got I bought this cos of the smell – it’s that typically fruity rich, sweet S&G scent that makes my mouth water. It smells pink and fluffy
The cream is so thick and luxurious you’d expect it to take an age to be absorbed but it actually sinks into the skin in no time and doesn’t leave a gross sticky residue… I can get dressed as soon as I’ve finished applying this without worrying that it’ll make my clothes all clingy and sticky
Oh oh oh! Nearly forgot to mention that it actually works! It leaves my skin silky soft and smooth (inc my knees and elbows) and even if I only use it a few times a week I know my skin will stay in tiptop condition :)  
Summary :
Cost - £10.21
Size – 300ml
Best bit – smells like heaven
Value – You get a massive tub of this for just over a tenner and it lasts ages so it’s a real bargain  

1 comment:

socialitedreams said...

sounds super awesome! i'm always looking for something fabulous for winter; my skin acts a foooool