Blog Sale

Thursday 19 April 2012

Too Faced In Your Dreams Palette

Too Faced In Your Dreams Palette
It seems like every makeup item I've bought over the last few weeks has been a complete dud so when I was getting ready for work this morning I ignored all my new purchases and used an old(ish) favourite

This was a Christmas pressie and since December I've got some good use out of it! The palette includes eye shadows, blushes and lip glosses, which have been split into 3 separate complimentary sections. The top combo can be used to create a natural look, the middle is for a feminine, flirty look and the bottom one is for a seductively smokey look. Being a bit of a rebel myself I've been known to mix the combinations for a totally different look. Cos that's just the way I roll
The quality of this is second to none and the shadows are ridiculously pigmented so you don't have to keep going back to the power with your brush to build the colour. I adore the Wanna Play blush at the top and have worn it a lot but I've barely touched the lip glosses. It's not that they aren't nice or anything but I drink a lot of tea and have to re-apply my lip colour constantly (well I would if I wasn't quite so lazy) so I really need to wear a colour that I can carry around in my bag and this palette isn't exactly designed with easy transportation in mind
But if I'm honest the packaging alone would be enough to make me love this. It's just so darn pretty I keep it propped up on my shelf like a piece of art. Fantastically practical inexpensive art :)

3 comments:

Pink Tattoo said...

This palette looks AMAZING! I'm also a sucker for packaging. If it looks cute I'm way too tempted to buy it!

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

OMG, it's really a dream palette.

Bintan Sholihat said...

I like the packaging.. will always be a perfect gift for a bff..